COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR
Responsible for estimating commercial remodeling and tenant improvement projects. Read blueprints, specifications, gather proposals and related documents. Budget in-house labor, material, equipment, sub-contractors and time requirements in order to compute the overall cost of a project. Be proficient in Microsoft Project or similar program to be used as a tool for assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets and analyzing workloads.
You are dependable, friendly, be able to understand customers and their needs delivering great customer service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Customer Satisfaction
• Generate and present complete and professional estimates promptly and accurately
• Execution of contracts on behalf of the company
• Work with the superintendent to generate, manage and close jobs generated from company
• End of project cost analysis and comparison to budget
• Achieve profit margins in line with company goals
• Add to a positive corporate culture
• Working closely with the superintendent and production team
• Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
• All other duties or projects as assigned
• 5 years estimating in construction (Preferred)
• Microsoft Project or similar